Monday, October 15, 2018

3 Reasons to Defend Yourself in Court and Plead Not Guilty

What are 3 good reasons to defend yourself in court? Our 3rd video in the series on plea bargaining pros and cons explains the reasons to plead not guilty, to fight your case, and to defend yourself in court.

In this video about fighting your case in court, Stephen Gustitis answers the question why you might decide to defend yourself in court and plead not guilty, rather than take a plea bargain. Steve explains the prosecutor's burden of proof in criminal cases, choosing an impartial jury to decide your case, and the importance of cross-examination in court. Steve is a Texas Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney practicing in Bryan-College Station, Texas. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of criminal law and criminal defense in Brazos County, Texas.

3 comments:

mtom said...

Hi there! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon. Website

mtom said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! Click Here

Stephen Gustitis said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope I can add value to your life and career.

Steve